Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created a patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Well child visits:
Vaccines, travel information:
- Woodridge Clinic explains the importance getting the annual flu shot
- Diabetes control achievable
- Asthma plan reduces problems
- Have a happy birthday checkup
- Occupational health experts stress prevention
- Colonoscopies screen plus cure cancer
Woodridge Clinic Sponsored Articles For Our Patients
(Click below to read the articles)
Anxiety: normal or not?
Better screenings, treatment for Type 1 diabetes
Holistic Medicine Treats Whole Person
Kids Need Cholesterol Checks
Nationwide effort to shrink childhood obesity
Summer Allergies Rampant